Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YOU

I stand still! Everything's moving fast; to see, I become a tree; I stand still!

Everywhere I see, I see you!

You are in tears and smiles, in prayers and answers, in hopes and efforts. I see you weaving every moment into life. You take care of everything. The puppet moves when the master makes him move.

They stare right at you and pass you by. They seek answers everywhere not knowing that it is always with them, within them. You are the answer to every question.

The musk-deer runs around in search of the aroma of musk, not knowing its within.

From you emanates the very feeling they try to bind in words, love. And they search for it everywhere not knowing that it is always with them, within them. They try to find who's worth their love, not knowing that everyone's worth it for you are the lover and beloved. You are the source, you are the destination.

You are in everyone and everywhere!

I look at the idols, they smile at me. I look at the pictures, they smile at me. I see you smiling at me through them.

I realise the only thing worth accomplishing is you; the only answer to my questions is you, the only music to my heart(not ears) is you, the only love for my love is you.

I sit down. I close my eyes. I see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment