Monday, September 7, 2009

Helpless!

Several days have passed since I last made an attempt to write down my emotions.. Emotions are the hardest things to explain because emotions are intangible, something which can not be put into shape by mere words; emotions are devoid of form, no matter how beautifully you try to portray them in words, in the end when you proof-read your own essay, you'd think," Shit! This is nowhere near to what I felt!". But there is nothing that you can do about it. Even now I'm confused if I'm doing justice to EMOTIONS by thus trying to express them in words or should I write something more here to really portray what it feels like to be handicapped? For what is it to explain EMOTIONS if not to portray the helplessness of the dumb?

But the real helplessness of a human being is not in trying to express the EMOTIONS in words but is caused due to the EMOTIONS themselves. The joy of them, the pain of them, all the miracles that they do to you, how wonderfully they shape you. How would life be in the absence of emotions?? Like beings of stones??

For several months now, i've been living the life of a stone. The only thing that made me human, the only fire in my heart burning me yet most beloved to me, left me. I've been trying since then to make myself feel, but to no avail. "Man proposes, God disposes." It's like a child, all alone, away from his parents. Who is there to guide him now? Who is there to hold his finger and lead him towards the path? Who's there to sing lullabies to him and bring an end to his misery? Who's there to pick him up when he falls? Who's there to feed him her milk? Who's there to teach him to live?

But when I look at it broadly, it's just another hide and seek game. In no time they'll be out of their hiding places. And I'll again take refuge under their love and care. And they'll be my shining beacons in the dark nights to guide me and lead me on to the PATH. The feelings of LOVE and SEPARATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment