Friday, June 5, 2009

LOVE- I

Like a spider spins web and sits in the centre, so does my solitude; veiling itself by creating barriers around itself. No wonder why my solitude remains.. what, solitary(?). Not that i didn't try to be a part of crowd but everytime i tried to mix up, i found myself alone. My every attempt (to mix with the crowd) has failed till now, simply because I, myself have failed. Again and again i'm drawn back to the centre, where my solitude welcomes me lovingly, embracing me as a brother. Only if i could embrace it likewise, i would not be..... solitary, for in my solitude is my companionship. Irony is that as long as i'll seek companionship, i'll be solitary and when i'll embrace the solitude, it will emerge as a strong companionship. Strange it may sound but it is the truth.

Man has ever wanted to be loved for love is the essence of man and i'm just another human being of the same essence. This striving of man is as natural as the striving of the fish for the water, the striving of plants for sunlight, the striving of moon-bird for moon. But no matter how much love the man gets, it is never enough for him, for a drop will always strive to become an ocean by submerging all the drops that it comes in contact with in itself and thus ending the duality (between the drops) and entering into singularity. Singularity, the only law of love.

To be contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment